March 3, 2009
Honestly, Honest on Tuesday!
Our wonderful friends The Monkeys aka Samson and Delilah gave us this award; The Honesty Weblog award/meme
It comes with these rules: “When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows who he or she is.
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including ones who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!
10 Honest things is a lot! Oh well, may as well get started. First the brag. Hmm. I feel I so deserve this award because I'm quite the cool, cute, cuddly (when I let Tommy hold me) ManCat--and I'm honest about my purr-sonality!
The 10 things:
1. 5 other cats live here. I ain't listing 10 things about each of them. Being honest.
2. When Tommy's in bed I like to sit right her pillow and stare at her. She wakes up and sees me and says "Baby Noir."
3. I like to sleep in the round, green cat bed. No other one--just this one.
4. Tommy has a bowl for each one of us. I get mad when I don't get the RIGHT bowl.
5. I like to mess with Tommy when I drop a toy at her feet. I just stare at her.
6. I like the sound my claw make on the shower door.
7. I like baked chicken.
8. I love taking care for the the 5 other cats that live here.
9. I'm glad Tommy is home tonight because we watch American Idol.
10. When I get tired of looking at Tommy in bed. I lean against her legs to sleep. She tells me I'm heavy.
Now for the passing out of awards....
What a Good Cat
And I have 4 more awards to go...to be continued!