May 4, 2009

ManCat Monday Magic


Tommy opened her shower door this morning
And saw ME perched on the back of her litter pot
With my gaze straight at her.
Scared Tommy was and said
"NOIR! How DID you get in here??"
See, once again Tommy closed the litter box door
To take her shower
And once again, I was able to get it open.
My answer to Tommy's question was to jump down
Swagger to the litter box door
Sit for the seconds it took Tommy to open it
And take my leave
Let Tommy ponder the situation
We ManCats are magical
That's how we roll
PS. Looked at Tommy then. Don't look at her now

6 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a smart move opening the door! Our Mom never shuts it all the way cause we just sit outside it and pound on it till she opens it!

The Creek Cats said...

You and Ferris must be pros at opening the bathroom doors during shower time. Our mom doesn't like it when Ferris opens the door when it's winter time though!

Reese =^..^= said...

It's a kitty's job to be in the bathroom when there's a shower going.

The Monkeys said...

You're definitely magical, Noir. How did you open up that door?

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

How did I open the door...? My secret-because Tommy reads my blog, and I don't want her to know. :)

Elin said...

Wow! Amazing! That's absolutely how we kitty roll!

(^^,)