July 13, 2009

ManCat Monday


"Noir?"

"Yes, little Brother Earl Gray?"

"Why do you you call me 'little'?"

"You were born after me-like three itty bitty cats later-so you're little."

"But, oh-never mind. Noir, uh can I write on your blog again?"

I squint at my Brother Earl Gray. "I don't think so."

"W-why not, Noir?"

Is that a cat tear I see? "Because, it's MY blog!"

"But, Noir, Mama told you to share! She bopped you in the head..."

He had me there, but-"Look, it's MY blog. I started it and what I say goes!"

"Then OK-I'll start my own! You'll see. I'm gonna tell Mama!"

I can't have that. Mommy bops heads HARD.

Gotta make the baby of the family happy. "Ya know what, Earl Gray?"

"What?" Brother Earl Gray looks at me with his big eyes. "What?"

"Well, Brother, you'll be Mancat for Monday today! How's that?"

My Brother Earl Gray smiles. "Really, Noir? Me--Mancat for Monday!"

"Yep, you're THE mancat. Make sure you tell Mommy I shared and-"

Brother Earl Gray's smile gets bigger. "Oh, she already knows!"

"Huh?"

"I threw in the tear and Mama said to tell you about the head bop."

"WHAT?"

"Share your blog more or we start our own! Tommy ain't gonna buy a PC just for YOU! So you'll hafta share!"
The baby of the family was smarter than I thought!

After his smirks of the smirks-Brother Earl Gray does his best cat nap impression.

Brother Earl Gray-yes I still love him!

12 comments:

Reese =^..^= said...

Earl Gray is some kind of man-cat!

The Monkeys said...

Happy Mancat Monday, Earl Gray! That was a great snafu you played on Noir

The Creek Cats said...

Happy Mancat Monday, boys!

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Hmm. I guess Brother Earl Gray is OK...he's just slick....or thinks he is!

Noir

The Kitty Krew said...

MOL Brother Earl Gray, you iz a smart mancat!!

(Noir, it's good of you to have been willing to share anyway, even under threat of head-bop. ;) You're still the head blog mancat.)

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Noir, it is always better to share than get bopped! You are both very handsome Mancats!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I think you had better sare or you will get bopped big time lol

Hugs GJ xx

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Well....I'm trying to be a nice mancat--but this whole share thing.....

Thanks for shopping by!

Noir

The Island Cats said...

Noir, we think you got snookered there!

Bruce said...

It's o.k. to share Noir. I share my blog sometimes too...kind of gives me a break from all the paparazzi.
Bruce the cat:)

Anonymous said...

That was great! Sometimes little brothers are such pests! We still love them though, don't we? ~Tristan

Quill and Greyson said...

Nice to see you Earl Gray