October 29, 2011

Ginger Tabby Snooze Saturday

Well, I gonna admit I  had to provide some
Mancat size purrs for  Tommy cuz the
Texas Rangers did not win the World Series.
I really hope the human players have kitties at home to
Purr for all of them--especially pitcher Nefty Felix
Just one strike Nefty had to get then the humans here in
Dallas-Ft Worth would have a Champeens parade....*sigh*
After all this: my Daddy Peyton:
Says the Texas Rangers still had a good year
And just 119 days til Spring Training, so
Rest up. We'll do it all again soon...
Smart cat, Daddy is!

8 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awwww Handsome Noir! Hope you give Tommy lots of extra cuddles! Sorry her team didn't win but Daddy Peyton will always be a winner! Yay! Take care
x

Sparkle said...

How nice to see Daddy Peyton - he doesn't show up very often here!

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

well....well...it's MY blog! Yea, I kinda need to share it more. Maybe...Daddy likes to stay out of the limelight... :)

Noir

brokenteepee said...

I must admit to not even knowing who was in the world series. That's how we goats roll

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope that Tommy appreciates what you are doing!

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Tommy says she's happy with the job I'm doing. I guess goats like other stuff--I'll need to find out!

Noir

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We were bummed out, too, but they did not play their best!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Looks like Daddy Peyton was the only one gettin a good snooze today! Probably the stress from that world series thingy. (Mommy doesn't really follow sports.) Purrs and headbutts.