January 30, 2009

Friday is OK















This my Best Girl. Mommy. Tommy says Mommy was really still a itty bitty cat herself when she had us underneath Tommy's bed. Tommy always says how amazed she is that Mommy knew what do with us. Never went far when we learned how to walk and all. How Mommy screamed at Tommy when Earl Gray screamed as Tommy gave him a bath to get rid of critters that made us itch when we were itty bitty cats. Mommy was MAD. Mommy made sure Earl Gray, the rest of us were OK after those baths. Mommy stayed so curled to us that night. Tommy says Mommy carries around these toys now just so she can remember how it was when we were itty bitty. Maybe so. I just know Mommy makes Friday and everyday OK. She's my Best Girl.



Don't tell Tommy.

3 comments:

Poppy Q said...

That was a nice post about Mommy and her toy.

My name is Poppy Q and I lives in New Zealand with my mum. Nice to meet you!

The Island Cats said...

Hi there! It's nice to have a best girl like your mommy!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Hi there back! So good to see you Poppy Q and Wally and Ernie and Zoey!

I love my Mommy. Tommy says how she and Mommy like being protected by all us Mancats.