April 17, 2009

Friday For All


Me and Cranky Ol Sour Puss Perry
Who let me kinda close to him
Most of the time I don't know if the Sour Puss
Will jump me or just let me be
At this moment Perry has MY toy
You can kinda see it
Perry had his inner kitten going on
As he played with MY toy
He just watched me as he rolled in the blanket
And wouldn't give back MY toy.
Hmm.
Right after Tommy took this picture
I jumped down
Perry musta got bored too
And left MY toy on the bed
Then we watched Tommy do
That dance she does EVERY Friday
Had to make sure Tommy didn't fall and bust something
Before we got fed
Priorities.



Have a PURR-fect Friday!

3 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Noir, It is good to share. Maybe Perry will start letting you get closer.

Cliff and Olivia said...

You're rightly peeved.

We're glad it ended with food.

The Creek Cats said...

Wishing you guys a PURR-FECT weekend!