September 24, 2009

And the Result


Noir, why that picture of me for yesterday for Wordless Wednesday?
Huh? What 's a matter?
I was ready to sleep until Tommy got right in my face. SLEEPING!
So what?
Noir, I was sleep! Why not have a picture of me with my eyes OPEN?
Hey, you got comments that you were --uh--OK lookin.
I thought I read 'handsome'!
Yea, right, whatever. What's the problem?
Got two problems.
Like?
Well, I kinda liked Macy Gray and she got booted of Dancing With the Stars. And then I just wanted everybody to see me awake. I can do more than just sleep, ya know!
First, Macy Gray needed to go. Don't think her heart was in it. And yes, Brother, you can do more than sleep...I think.
Hmm. And Noir, why did you tell me we gotta sit in front of Tommy's picture?
When Tommy sees us, she'll melt. They she'll say something silly like calling us her Purr Stars. If we endure that foolishness Tommy will handfeed us treats, and....
Is that how it works, Noir?
Brother Earl Gray, we're cats. That's how we roll.

16 comments:

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Right... You are Purr Stars! And you are looking real handsome... both of you!

Great photo!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

I like how you guys roll, specially the bit about the treats!!!!

The Monkeys said...

We LOVE that picture! You're sure to get treats for that!

CCL Wendy said...

Noir, you're good looking with your eyes closed or open! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

I think Tommy just like to look at herself. I'm in the back and I look like I'm about ready to fall asleep! :)

And guess what? We just saw a little bird that hums at the feeder! Teeny tiny thing..

Noir

The Kitty Krew said...

You boys are both handsome. You've got a good plan, about sitting in front of Tommy's picture and looking adorable to get treats - it can't fail! Good job.

Noir, that's one of the few photos of you without the big wide eyes! MOL

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Gemini and Ichiro said...

It doesn't matter if you have your eyes open or closed. No one can resist...

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We really like that picture. Three pretty models.

Anonymous said...

We are totally loving your picture today!!!

Poppy Q said...

What a great photo of the family!!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

That is a wonderful picture of you , Brother Earl Gray and Tommy!!

Smileys!
Dory

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Glad y'all liked the picture--I add the pinch of handsome--ness to it! With no of my usual big eyes... :)

The Island Cats said...

We think you both are handsome!!

Tuck said...

You sure are smart!! Such a good plan to sit in front of her picture...I gotta remember that one!

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Tuck, I tell ya, Humans eat that stuff up. They will be putty in your paws!

Noir

Lisa Kolosey said...

Tricky, tricky fellas! You got Tommy all figured out huh? And I bet she loves you for it too!! We cat lovers are suckers for any feline attention...even in a picture.
~Lisa Co9T